Sign in to follow this  
Quitetitan4

Embossed Phone Case

So I was playing the other day and made this. Now a friend is wanting one to but not same emboss.Its cut in calendar ed vinyl and wrapped in Arlon Highlighter Yellow man I love that color! Anyway I was thinking of buying a sublimation phone case and doing it in the same process. Would that work for this application? I have never used any of those cases. Thanks in advance!

post-92216-0-21294500-1441913878_thumb.p

• Like 3

The three cases I have bought and sublimated all had a flat metal insert that you sublimate then peel a stick back and it glues into the case. I thin you could possibly do something but the clearance along the edges is very tight so you would have to be sure to trim it at the edge rather than wrap around. There are probably other style cases.

Thanks Wild, I was thinking the same thing just never seen one in person. Are they decent quality ?

meh. Those I bought were ok. Harder plastic than I was expecting. The fact that they were totally custom made them acceptable. They were just for my kids more as a trial run

I use only rubber cases, with the metal insert If you want me to drop one in the mail to you I have some old stock I don't use anymore, they were when I first started out years ago and dont use that brand anymore.  But to try and do what you are talking about doing would be fine.  

If you want send me your address if interested

post-2057-0-35746300-1441976683_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-32566600-1441976796_thumb.jp

• Like 1