Sign in to follow this  
Cuttter

Stay away from the Blueberrie donut!

Oh my god!

I went to the kitchen table, saw a blue berry donut. So I thought, Hummm. It has been there all evening. No one is going to eat it. Heck I will....RIGHT!

My wife is now rampaging through the house who ate my Blueberry donut. I am not fessing up to it. Its like the end of the world to her. I thought I would let my daughters take the blame. They also turned on me and pointed...must have been Mav. ( our dog ). I left it at that. LOL 

15 years and you still don't know better than to eat the last donut without asking the wife FIRST?

Guest fivestar

he he he but after 15 yrs he knows to blame it on the dog.

well,even my 2nd wife who was about as dumb as it gets,knew enough to smell the dog's breath.

They just realized that the dog was outside this evening and my wife has wlked in the office saying, donut eater.

I told her.

Look at the dog.

That's my story and I'm stiiiiicken to it! :)

Guest fivestar

well,even my 2nd wife who was about as dumb as it gets,knew enough to smell the dog's breath.

:)  LOL

You better fess up and grovel.  That is my advice as a wife  :)

or you will never hear the end of it!

Polarkiss,

I fessed up. took your advice.  :)

I offered to go get her another one at minyards.

She said, It's not the same....That was a Krispy Kreme donut.

Oh hell! I just can't win.

Thanks Polarkiss!

Where's the dog house. That's gonna be my place tonight.  :'(

Krispy Kreme??? Heck you just saved her a boat load of calories on that one, she should be thankful....LOL  :)

Jenny

Never back down... stick to one story, and keep your game face on at all times!

So, today I've learned... Cutter likes Pizza Hut pasta, and Krispy Kreme donuts... I think I see a pattern here!  :)

Krispy Kreme??? Heck you just saved her a boat load of calories on that one, she should be thankful....LOL  ;)

Jenny

I'm thinking that if she was saving a krispy kreme donut, then it she's not counting calories - at least not when it comes to the donut droolie.gif

(This coming from a person who is totally out of shape, and eats Baskin & Robins while watching the finale of The Biggest Loser) Hahahahaha. From the bowl to the thighs, I could've just painted it on my thighs, but figured that eating was a far more fulfilling method to packing on the unneeded and unwanted calories.

Although I would love to have a simple glazed krispy kreme right now ... too bad the only krispy kreme we have in the state is on a different island (DANG IT!).