Threader

New To Vinyl/Screen Printing Industry.

I just started screen printing t-shirts a few months ago. And now im also doing vinyl stickers. I was wondering if you all had a decent list of what vinyl decals can be used for? I can't find the right wording anywhere online. Thank you all for your help.

I hate the words Vinyl "stickers"    Vinyl Graphics.. or Vinyl Decals are more professional.   IMO..  You will never see "stickers" on my ads.

• Like 6

I hate the words Vinyl "stickers"    Vinyl Graphics.. or Vinyl Decals are more professional.   IMO..  You will never see "stickers" on my ads.

Teach me the ways. Lol I'm new and I want to learn from the best!

I am with Carolyn when I see stickers I think of peel and paste  ;D

Welcome aboard

• Like 1

my spydie senses are tingling - anyone else get a weird vibe?

Tell us a little about your graphics background david . . .

• Like 1

Just looked and well I think I saw all that at the flea market. Hard to stand out and makes sales with the same stuff everybody else sells.

Checked out your website Threader.  Just trying to tell it like it is.  There's nothing unique there.  It's all clipart and copyright/trademark graphics that are floating around everywhere on the net.

If you're looking to be a successful business, you need to find your niche.  Vinyl cutters are a dime a dozen.  Anyone can (and everyone does) make decals like yours.  That market is saturated.  What are your other interests or hobbies?  Chances are they have use for vinyl decals.

Even just talking to people and mentioning you have the capability to do something can elicit ideas and possible business opportunities.

• Like 1