ppalmernc

My biggest job yet.

That looks very good! I wouldn't stand on a ladder like that though. When I fall, where I used to bounce,now I break.

Guest fivestar

That looks good and looks like you did that dry.  ;D

I think I see a spray bottle hanging from his pocket in the first picture...

As long as I land on my stomach I should still bounce.

me too..but you can't always depend on falling on your stomach. :)

Seriously..and this is something everyone should think about... 11 years ago,I fell backwards on a slippery ramp and hit my head. It knocked me out. I felt fine (once I woke up) except for a headache. 6 days later I woke up paralyzed on my right side and unable to speak. The hitting my head had started a tiny bit of bleeding in the brain that led to a stroke.

So,if you hit your head hard enough to knock you out,get to the hospital just to be safe. That stroke changed my life forever ( I was only 41).

Wow!!! :) Sorry to hear about that John!

About two years ago, my girlfriend fell off my attic access ladder from about 5 ft. up, and busted her head on the concrete... she has since completely lost her sense of smell  :-

Wow!!! :) Sorry to hear about that John!

About two years ago, my girlfriend fell off my attic access ladder from about 5 ft. up, and busted her head on the concrete... she has since completely lost her sense of smell  :-

I've heard of that before. But I reckon of all the senses,that's the one to lose. My mom says she lost hers when she had chemo,and I believe her.

That looks good and looks like you did that dry.   :)

Yes I used Rapid Tac. And let me tell you, their instructions say to let it sit for 30 to 60 sec. I found the vinyl was still lifting off after 5 min. I had better luck leaving it for about 15 min. Then the transfer paper came off with no problem, not one bubble.

So I would apply 3 or 4 words then come back and remove transfer paper.

Nice job!!

Sorry to hear about your fall in the past John and Firemalt sorry to hear about your gf. 

Jenny

Nice job! Looks very good!

John, Im sorry to read about your fall and firemalt thats too bad what happened to your gf. Its crazy how fragile we are huh?

How long have you been doing this?

I used to fool around with this a little here and a little there. I recently relocated and started the business. I hope to learn more and do more to become more successful at this. I love this stuff.

So any suggestions on any aspect of this business are welcome. You can never get too much training.

Thanks

all the compliments are true AND it looks like no rivets to deal with!! :)

I noticed that too... seems like the lettering was spaced a little wider in some places to miss the rivets?

all the compliments are true AND it looks like no rivets to deal with!! ;)

I noticed that too... seems like the lettering was spaced a little wider in some places to miss the rivets?

Yes, the lettering was placed to miss the rivets. The customer insisted on getting the material before he got the trailer. He was sure there was just a few rivets. Well as luck would have it, the trailer was covered in rivets every 16 ". So instead of buying more material ( expensive premium for rivets ) we decided to give it a go at sizing the lettering to miss the rivets. This did take some extra time but I think it came out well. Some spacing was more noticeable then others. The bottom line is, the customer was happy. And that made me happy, I was worried I might have to do it over.

Thanks

PPalmer

TeamWearPlus.com