VinylRevamp

clean cut help

I just put in the new clean cut blade 60degree. Changed the offset to .25mm as stated and my downforce is at 54g (thats half of what I had before). Im cutting premium plus with a LP2.

What would you guys suggest changing. The corners aren't perfectly edged.

Thanks

post-88212-0-10059000-1440118344_thumb.j

+1 that is offset you are describing - mb20music hit it right on the head

just changed the one in the main holder for the printer yesterday after about a year . . . they take a real beating once you get it dialed in

• Like 1

heck with the graphtec you leave the offset at 0 so I forget about all the fine adjustments with my old cutters

I think you went a little too far. Notice the hooks on the points.

whatever it takes to make the corners right - will be different slightly on every machine and blade- heck even as blades get a bit of a hone to them over time it can change a little bit (noticed more on the cheaper blades as the tips were softer)

knowing how to find the offset, blade depth and pressure is basics for anyone with a cutter.  you see a lot ob people with cricuts get real hung up on other peoples settings and not really understand what the settings are doing

• Like 1

I would try .30 That might be the sweet spot.

heck with the graphtec you leave the offset at 0 so I forget about all the fine adjustments with my old cutters

SO Dakota if I get clean cut blades I just leave the offset to 0?

I would try .30 That might be the sweet spot.

SO Dakota if I get clean cut blades I just leave the offset to 0?

Yes,, offset is 0 on a Graphtec.   I answered for Dakota  LOL 

Yes,, offset is 0 on a Graphtec.   I answered for Dakota  LOL 
heck we've known each other so long we answer for each other like an old married couple . . . . Along with the other old timers.

heck we've known each other so long we answer for each other like an old married couple . . . . Along with the other old timers.

LOL  I watched Dateline last night and thought about you....Kinda wondered if you knew them?   Foley 2009

LOL  I watched Dateline last night and thought about you....Kinda wondered if you knew them?   Foley 2009
didnt know either person , personally but did memorial decals for the family and friends . Stacey and I worked with dee dees nephew