Coaster36

Vinyl master pro

I just bought VM4 Pro. Im trying to contour cut some graphics and vinyl master puts the registration marks so far away from the graphic.

Is there any way I can move them closer so I can actually fit on a sheet of paper?

In the contour cut wizard set the mark position to zero.

• Like 1

I actually had just figured that out. Thanks Jay. 

The learning curve isnt to bad with this software. 

And they have tons of help tutorials online which makes it even better. Just wish their customer service didn't suck so bad.

• Like 1

I am curious on the Vinyl Master Cut software > i currently use SCALPS 4 pro . Would it be better software than mine? The only thing i dont like about scalps is the text to line feature.The arc or arch lol is not very good.I do most of my designing in Ai cs6 and then just use scalps for shadowing,cutting or making outlines i need or special tweaks.. Thanks

Ive never used vinyl master. There are tons of pretty good videos on line about the features, Id watch all those and see how it compares. I went from signblazer to VM pro and it was a great upgrade, well worth the $300. 

It still has some short comings but its a decent program.

Vinyl master Cut 4.0 is well designed software, but lacks training explanations for this basic version. The training videos they provide are strictly based on PRO, and XPT software.