Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Weekend sublimation fun

Just wanted to show the three things I did that was sublimation. Still seems I need to dial in the patches however the Puzzle looks amazing in my book, its very glossy and hard to get no reflections in the picture I apologize for that

.post-35756-0-34170200-1437425497_thumb.j

post-35756-0-72485000-1437425524_thumb.p

• Like 6

I've been meaning to try out the puzzles. That would be a great birthday or new baby gift idea. Looks great Hatter!

I've been meaning to try out the puzzles. That would be a great birthday or new baby gift idea. Looks great Hatter!

They are great gift ideas, I always wanted to try them and last month before all the equipment decided to give me issues I ordered them. Finally got to printing on one. It will most likely go to my nephew for a Bday gift the kid is nuts about Dinosaurs. However I need to take a good picture and start selling these.

• Like 1

I love puzzles - they always come out looking awesome!  And they're cheap, too!  (LRI has puzzles for about half the price of Conde, although Conde does stock a wider selection)

http://www.laserreproductions.com/Sublimation-Puzzles.html  ($3.00 each for 10.5" x 13.5")

http://www.dyetrans.com/item.php?item_no=SBPZ79-110 ($50.75 per 10 pack for 10.5" x 13.5")

You find images or create them in your graphic program print it out backwards on the right size paper and press at 400 F for 30-45 seconds with Medium pressure.