Sign in to follow this  
cavikat

white vinyl blue backing sheet

I have hard time to find the white vinyl with blue backing sheet. Somehow recent orders from different websites came with White backing sheet, which not work for me after I put the transfer sheet on. Almost see nothing. 

Any suggest, any web site that I can order White vinyl still come with blue backing paper? ( used to use Arlon series 5000, 24" wide 10yd roll, making stickers for car windshield  ) 

thanks.

Oracal vinyl has blue backing sheet. as well as  General Formulations,  (going by Shinebrite,  Enduragloss, and other house brand names).  and  Avery

greenstar white now has a blue backing sheet and has had for months

• Like 2

USCutter's house brand is Greenstar. The old rolls had a white liner. Newer rolls should now have a blue liner. I don't know if they still have old stock or not.

• Like 1

Great. Thanks.. just ordered 2 rolls of Greenstar white.. hope no more white backing sheet ( how people work with white on white? ). Oh, and I would like to ask, any idea which transfer film work better for Greenstart vinyl? or any is ok? 

I ordered some Clear Choice AT 65 its clear but also allows for wet application seems a million times better than my Greenstar clear 

Does anyone know how the blue backing on the Greenstar compares to the blue on Oracal? I'm looking for an alternative to Oracal that has an equally blue backing but its also plain on the backside of backing paper. Oracal has its name and a grid printed on the back. I believe Greenstar is plain?

I just ordered some Avery 700 because I felt the Greenstar was a little sub par I can post a picture of in later if that helps