Sign in to follow this  
knucklehead

New to forum, but not new to cutting

Hey, this is Mike aka:knucklehead, just found this forum, it's very refreshing to see a forum where us newbies are not put down, spit on, cussed at, just because we ask a simple question. I've had a Pcut for about two years, running SignBlazer Elements,(after two years,still a newbie)  mostly for cutting paint mask, now getting into more vinyl applications on trucks and boats and such. I'm pretty good with an airbrush, kinda OK with a striping brush, have been airbrushing the vinyl some, just because plain vinyl don't do much for me, and the fact I don't own one those fancy umteen thousand dollar printers. Still learning about this digital graphic stuff, the only formal graphic class I've ever had was back in high school in the old days when you had to draw a grid on your paper first. That's about it, hope I can contribute some little way. Thanks and Ya'll have a Great Day!

Guest fivestar

Welcome to the forums Knucklehead.

Welcome, Mike, this is a great place as you've already found. It's still new enuff that nobody's turned into a grouchy ol' grunge .. yet. And the folks at US Cutter never fail to impress! Visit often, post more, and keep sharing your experiences, it keeps things lively.