can any ppl help me

thanks

compare to roland

i just export from corel draw to cutstudio GX-24

i feen in the vinyl then select pieces to get the VINYL AREA

then i press cutting to cut the vinyl<-- which is much more easier

course i normally need to cut vinyl size from 120in by 30in

thanks

have you registered your sign cut software?

hi i bought the 1351 and i comes whith the sign cut

i am going crazy this few days wasting many vinyl sticker

;D

I don't understand the part about you using roland cut studio,but you are wasting vinyl using signcut.If you use cut studio why are you using signcut?And if you are wasting vinyl,try using a pen and some poster board until you get the problem solved.

I don't understand the part about you using roland cut studio,but you are wasting vinyl using signcut.If you use cut studio why are you using signcut?And if you are wasting vinyl,try using a pen and some poster board until you get the problem solved.

my home gt a roland gx-24 which cut using cutstudio

and i purchase a 1351 cutter using signcut to cut

i design using corel draw

while trying out the 1351 i am using vinyl sticker to try out.

I would try using the 1351 in cutstudio.When I got R2 it came with signcut as well.But I had been using flexisign long before I bought the cutter.It took me a few weeks just to install signcut and start learning it because I set the cutter up for felxisign since it was a program I allready knew how to navigate.But if I have a problem with a cut.I go to pen and card stock before I try to run it again.It shows you if you're cut is going to be right and no vinyl waste.

I would try using the 1351 in cutstudio.When I got R2 it came with signcut as well.But I had been using flexisign long before I bought the cutter.It took me a few weeks just to install signcut and start learning it because I set the cutter up for felxisign since it was a program I allready knew how to navigate.But if I have a problem with a cut.I go to pen and card stock before I try to run it again.It shows you if you're cut is going to be right and no vinyl waste.

hi i already tried using cut studio to cut

but it onli recognise my roland cutter

:'( :'( :'(

Try running the 1351 on a pnc1000 driver in cut studio.It may work.If not,see if it will run on a hewlett packard hpgl driver.

Try running the 1351 on a pnc1000 driver in cut studio.It may work.If not,see if it will run on a hewlett packard hpgl driver.

hi is the pnc1000 in notepad format ?

Hi Alex,

I assume that you are able to see all those tiles also before you start cutting, at least if you use the preview feature.

So the most likely reason to the problems you have faced, it is that your software isn't locket up, it is probably still in the TEST-mode.

All it takes to get the PE-mode is a computer with a proper connection to the Internet.

If that does not help you better contact us through our customer login on www.sc-x2.com

By doing so we can check that it is nothing wrong with the registration of your license.