Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Done with clamshell Heat press's

Yup tonight was the night I decided in July I will be buying a different heat press. I burned myself 5 times tonight and one was way worse than the other. Somehow I managed to distracted and cooked my finger for 3 seconds about 2 inches. So I'm buying one from Heat Press Nation 16X20 swing away  or the HPN 16X24 clam shell with pull out drawer. And lets just say I had the stupid idea to create the replacement of the largemouth bass shirt and let say it didn't turn out right due to my mind wasn't where it needed to be. Alright I'm better and vented than you for listening.

• Like 2

wait till you see the fusion and knights at the show in june - your gonna wish you waited I am betting.  couple years ago I almost came home with a fusion for a great price the last day of the show cause they don't want to lug them out to take them back either

Scott, I actually wasn't even thinking about the show my mind wasn't even on it. I mean I wasn't planning on buying one till July but the show man you sir opened my eyes up on that one seriously thank you for that idea.

personally I have used searchtempest to buy several hotronix and knights for great prices.  used to buy and resell them but they got to heavy for me to do that much anymore.  love the older hotronix swing aways

I scan craigslist and such locally and usually nothing to write home about when it comes to heat presses and such or they want close to new prices.

I think the highest i have paid for the hotronix is $400 and bought some at $300 and down to $150.  that is why I use searchtempest - checks all cl within the driving distance I select

Thanks to Scott I got 4 of them last year for around $400 and a dozen screened shirts. Use 1 sold 2 for a profit and #4 was a bad board so I stripped it down and turned it into a flash dryer. They are GREAT presses.

• Like 1

Thanks to Scott I got 4 of them last year for around $400 and a dozen screened shirts. Use 1 sold 2 for a profit and #4 was a bad board so I stripped it down and turned it into a flash dryer. They are GREAT presses.

What size did you get those Hotronix presses at?

16x20 swing away. Thought I was going to have a spare until I found the last one had a fried board.

16x20 swing away. Thought I was going to have a spare until I found the last one had a fried board.

OMG!! WHAT A BARGAIN!!! There was a 16x20 over here for $1,000 on CL but after multiple calls with no call-back, I decided I better just buy new (hardly see these things go on sale over here)...

hmmm....maybe they didn't call me back because I asked for a receipt from where they bought it from  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ask no questions = tell no lies lol the newer hotronix fusion still bring serious cash

• Like 1

Glad I bought mine before you decided to hang on to it :)

Yup had i known... yours still going strong?