Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

The Pin Up Girls T-shirts Now MUGS

And I don't mean mug shots ha Beat ya too it Dakota. I finally decided to offer my customers the Pin Up images I use on the T-shirts as mugs. Hoping these are good sellers. Opinions good and bad are welcome.

post-35756-0-91131200-1428355063_thumb.j

• Like 5

Very nice work!! Makes me want to get started making mugs also.

I like it nice job good idea

Don't over look the poly mugs they do a good job and will ship very easy (very light)  and they are unbreakable and dishwasher safe...I get mine at ACP because there is no shipping I pick them up...

post-2057-0-62324100-1428376663_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-85292800-1428376747_thumb.jp

Now if they came with a gps chip theyd be usps approved

mr300s but you got to buy that dang insert, here I just throw a wrap on and toss it on the oven and bake it for the time it needs pull it out and bam done.

Yeah I know,   but raise your price one dollar and I bet no one will even notice,   after you pay for it,   lower it again.  Plus you will make it up because you can ship it first class cheap  they are so light.  Shipping kills you on heavy mugs...

Question about the poly mugs.
How do your customers take to it?

The reason I ask is some folks still prefer the ceramic mugs and I talked with some of the people I do bike work for and they said they would rather have ceramic. 

I would say try it with saying they are great for kids, and then try selling them to the adults like yeah you drop them and they wont shatter when dropped so no sharp ceramic on the floor. I'm going to be getting the Kit through Conde one of these weeks.

I would say try it with saying they are great for kids, and then try selling them to the adults like yeah you drop them and they wont shatter when dropped so no sharp ceramic on the floor. I'm going to be getting the Kit through Conde one of these weeks.

Problem is, most the guys I do work on their bikes are in their 50s. Old school, you know.  :wacko:

Although, I can use the grandchildren angle. LOL!

And I don't mean mug shots ha Beat ya too it Dakota. I finally decided to offer my customers the Pin Up images I use on the T-shirts as mugs. Hoping these are good sellers. Opinions good and bad are welcome.

Can I ask where you got the artwork?  Thats some pretty cool pin up stuff.

To be honest all I remember is I put a couple of pieces together. I don't remember where I got them all. I know the tank, aircraft are from Corel Draw.