Primal Decals

looking for this

Im currently helping out the local AMVETS( American Veterans Of America) on their 10 passenger bus that transports the vets to Doctors visits etc.They are buying the material as needed and im donating my work for the cause.Im looking for the American Flag as colored  like this picture and a  black and white POW flag as well the same The American flag will be facing to the left and the POW flag will be facing to the right.I will add stars if needed , As you can see the vinyl is just worn out bad and the stars have turned into circles lol...If i cant find it, please offer any suggestion to help get these guys looking good for going down the road.I do have full rights to get the images as needed.The Chief Commander of AMVETS post 2002 has granted me permission to get the images by any means..Thank you all for anything you offer as help.

post-88251-0-61574400-1427325583_thumb.p

Finding that exact flag's gonna be tough... I don't have anything real close.

I did throw this together for you though, Hope it Helps.

(likely needs a bit of node edit, depends on the amount of detail you need.)

post-43059-0-73614400-1427334354_thumb.p

CrossedFlags_02b.svg

CrossedFlags_02b.eps

I see they are turned around opposite of what you requested.

• Like 2

Thanks SkareKrow.I'll see if i can use these,Thanks buddy. Do u know if there is a way to select a portion of nodes and move them to make the flags closer to the poles?

Sure you can... some programs easier than others. Which one are you using?

But check the latest upload... I adjusted them for you.

• Like 1

i use Ai cs6 and scalp4, I have inkscape but cant figure it out at all lol . so i do 95% of everything in Ai and export to scalp4 or import if needed.

For me, Inkscape is the easiest of the ones you mentioned for that kind of edit.

Grab all the ones you wanna adjust and move them all at once. Then fine tune them individually.

VinylMaster is pretty good for it too. 60seconds and it's done.

• Like 1

Thanks Buddy ,There is so much involved when it comes to editing,creating,tweaking etc , its just hard to remember everything, so what i do is copy and paste into a instructions folder i created when someone gives me info like this ,that way i dont have to keep asking the same person the same thing...I will check out inkscape again but i will check Ai first lol..

• Like 1