Sign in to follow this  
stealth

am i ment to open files a certain way?

for some reason i cant open eps files in signblazer and when you look through the files to select one they are just black squares, yet i can see other types of file?

I see black squares too in the preview,but they open fine for me. I just have to remember to NAME THEM so that I can remember what the are.

if i click on them they dont seem to open in SB, just shows the normal blank screen as if ive just opened the programme

ok some eps files show a preview and they open, some eps just show black squares they open and other eps show the preiveiw as black squares and wonr open, it just shows you the normal SB screen as if they are ment to be there to see?

I think I saw this explained one time. There are different versions of .eps files. SignBlazer has been coded for some but not the newer ones yet.

some of those other eps files will open but it depends on which button you click after you've selceted it in the preview. The lower button will sometimes place your file outside of the work area and/or may take thew color out.