nonabelle

HEY EVERYBDOY, CHECK THIS OUT! I'M TOO PROUD OF MY SELF.

;) I'VE DONE ALL THIS IN THE PAST WEEK, AND SOME MORE. DIDNT TAKE PIC OF EVERYTHING, HERE'S A FEW. WHAT DO U THINK . REMEMBER I'M A NEWBORN CUTTER. ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

post-2130-12986517962977_thumb.jpg

post-2130-12986517965733_thumb.jpg

post-2130-12986517968578_thumb.jpg

post-2130-12986518008916_thumb.jpg

post-2130-1298651801144_thumb.jpg

post-2130-12986518014115_thumb.jpg

Hey Nonabelle

thank you for sharing your work with us. Those turned out great. I like the t shirts. Did you design those?

My fav is the white and blue one.

Good job my friend.

Joe

U KNOW IF IT WASN'T FOR U GUYS, ESPECIALLY, JOE, B2K, WRESTLER WEAR, AND TYKITE, I COULDN'T HAVE DONE SO MUCH SO SOON. I ONLY STARTED CUTTING THE END OF FEB. AND NEW CUSTOMERS THINK I HAVE ALWAYS DONE IT. ;)

HEY JOE, YES I DID DESIGN THOSE SHIRTS AND HAVE MORE IN MY HEAD TO DO. WILL SHOW U ALL WHEN DONE, I THINK. OH AND I TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT BEING THAT UR A EXCELLENT DESIGNER IN A CLASS ALL BY IT SELF. ;)

Guest fivestar

Those are great, thanks for sharing.

OPPS, THANKS TO U TOO FIVESTAR AND EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME HERE ON THIS WONDERFUL FORUM. ;)

Nonabelle,

Like your Mason logo.  What part of Memphis are you from?  I am originally from Horn Lake, MS but now live in Japan (US Navy).  If you do not mind was wondering if I could use your Mason logo for the lodge here in Yokosuka Japan.  Right now vinyl graphics is a hobby but want to start making shirts and other thing for the Navy commands in Japan and maybe open a shop here in 2 years when I retire.

Thomas

thanks everybody. thanks a lot. u know i had to show u pros how much u have taught me! ;)

The work looks great, i have one suggestion, First i dont take constructive critisim very well, so i hope others do better than I, But the logo on the back of the chevy doesnt look centered, (yes i know my spelling sucks) The way i center mine, some of you know this others dont, But if you will take your logo and fold it in half and match up your longest line of print to the end of the other and then make a small crease at the top of the masking film and then center that with the upper tail light all your logo's will always come out centered on the back window. There is usually a dot in the center of those tail lights from where they were manufactured, thats what i use to center my work from.

Love the shirts thats good work, i have yet to try shirts yet.. Hope my comment help not hurt.. Looks damn good.

The work looks great, i have one suggestion, First i dont take constructive critisim very well, so i hope others do better than I, But the logo on the back of the chevy doesnt look centered, (yes i know my spelling sucks) The way i center mine, some of you know this others dont, But if you will take your logo and fold it in half and match up your longest line of print to the end of the other and then make a small crease at the top of the masking film and then center that with the upper tail light all your logo's will always come out centered on the back window. There is usually a dot in the center of those tail lights from where they were manufactured, thats what i use to center my work from.

yeah it is a little off, i didn't apply it someone else did. thanks for ur input :thumbsup: and i am not about to take it off yet. actually it was put on before i knew it.

and yeah ur spelling sucks. but for it being my first time mr. junior, i'm okay with it  the calls come in it's doing it's job. thanks for the constructive criticism and yes u could have kept that to ur self. u should learn when to critique and not to critique there's nothing wrong with doing it, and yes i can take it well but i know when and not when to give. being that i am a begginner and not a professional i'm still proud of myself, brother. although other noticed it too, they were sensitive and thoughtful enough not to say base on my small amount of knowledge. oh and nobodys perfect not even u. u have a nice day.

i was just sitting here thinking, a person like u would kill a dead man. now i'm though with it.

Looks like you have been doing this for years....

:thumbsup:

thanks ken, that means a lot coming from u.