Sign in to follow this  
Cuttter

This is grrreat, Check this out!

I have this sister-in-law, that is so gungho Obama. She keeps calling me trying to get me to vote. I keep telling her that since I was 18 I always voted I am now 36 and I am not voting. Just to piss her off. A few weeks ago she paid me to make her 10 obama shirts, I didn't mind since she was willing to pay 100.00. Yesterday she shows up to my house with a ball cap and a shirt with 2-3 inch buttons and asks me to support. Ha! I laughed at her. So this morning I go out side...the picture shows it! I put the top part on her car. And I am not telling her! I hope she drives back 1 1/2 hrs to where she lives and has everyone giving her the finger!!!

post-2074-12986517955807_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986518003233_thumb.jpg

She just called, She is irrate! She said she pulled over on the highway. She also said she is going to get back at me. LMAO!

I am old enough to have learned one thing...never piss off a woman. They never forget,and more importantly..they never let YOU forget. You will pay for what you have done. Believe me.

I am a woman and I say - she's got the same panties to get glad in.  Life is too short to be serious about everything!

She is probably mad now... but it will smooth over. 

When she has her revenge.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

u r wrong for that, my friend. if u were my brother, i would ooooh weee! see this is why why why. ;)

I had an idea of taking the Obama 08 logo and making it on the vinyle cutter to say  Nobama.

Think it would sell?

Here is the shirt I wore when I delivered the shirts to her.. I used to sell the obama shirts, buttons, mousepads. I got lots of hate mail. LOTS! I sold positive saying and negative sayings. If I were the person that stated they thought it would sale, I would stay away from it.

post-2074-12986517986216_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986518029812_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

lol cuttter that shirt is very cool.

Just enlarged the pic enough to read the bottom line...a litle change in my pocket these days would be nice. Nothing much but lint there now.

Your not the only one bannerjohn, I have 6 cents in my pocket and the gas tank is empty. Screenprinting has had a big hurt recently. Thats why I turned to vinyl!

Can I use that Nobama file???  I would love to put it on my back window,,, as big as I could make it...

Thanks for the file... I couldn't think of where I wanted to save it, so I could find it later. It's now in the "Dogs" folder, lol.  ;)