Sign in to follow this  
CyberSultan

The New Guy

Hey.  I'm new here to the forum.  Just thought I would pop in and say hello.  I'm looking into the various USCutter models at the moment.  Not sure which one I should get yet.  Probably don't need anything larger than a 24" model, but I do want something sturdy that is going to last.

well, the Refine is what I have and it has been a reliable 'workhorse for almost a year with no problems. The Copam is the highest end model,very sturdy and reliable. I guess it all depends on how much use it will get and how much you want to spend.

Welcome Cyber! Read, Read, Read, there is plenty on info here, anyways whatever you buy is backed by USCutter and the wonderful members of this forums.

Have you seen the Verizon comercials with lots of people backing up the srvice, well thats how it is here.

I have a Refine aand it is a great machine.

It all depends on the useage you are planning to give it and how much you are planning to invest.

Good Luck Cyber

Joe

Welcome Cyber, Im new too. Everyone is here to help and share ideas, read on through the messages in the different areas, youll find everything from support and advice to places giving away free vinyl and everything!

Have fun,

I have a 24" Laserpoint, well dont have it yet, it is supposed to come monday ;)

:)

Wayne

Thanks all!  I have spent the better part of today on this forum.  Lots of great information.

It's always those tough decisions as to which one to get.  But I'm sure I'll get there.  It will definitely be from USCutter.  ;)  Hopefully, I can offer something to the forum as well soon enough.

Guest fivestar

Welcome to the forums and personally I would buy whichever one I could afford.  I have the refine and love it, but I have heard the copam is built like a tank.

Welcome.

I did the same thing your doing. I ended up with a Pcut and love it. Starting to design new logo's for my site and so on. Friends asking for decals and colors that I

test on my old suv.  ;)

I pulled the trigger today and ordered the Copam CP-2500.  A special thanks to kenimes for all his help.

I'm excited to get my cutter!  ;)