Sign in to follow this  
KDM_Freak

ear tags ?

If someone can please help me out I'd appreciate it greatly ... I never had this problem before but out of know where for the past month my cuts are super sloppy .. apparently there called ear tags and it's the lines not meeting perfectly. I changed the blade messes with pressure used different vinyl (hexis & oracle 651) and same problem over and over .. it's getting really fustrating and I want to start moving into the shirt business and can't be happy or move on with work till I figure this out ... here is a pic someone please help .. (I put app tape on it so I apologize ifor you can not understand what I'm talking about) look closely at the O &R as well as some stars

I've looked closely, squinted my eyes, even got a magnifying glass out. Still can't see ANYTHING. Anyone else have this problem?  

hehehehe

• Like 1

We don't have an example visible here, but we know what he's referring to anyway.

What cutter? What software?

There are two likely sources of the 'tags' ---- one is mechanical and the cutter head is physically misaligned (internally, within the black box),  The other reason could be a thing called "OVERCUT" in the software.

damn lol my phone six clearly it didn't post it sorry ... will post now 

We don't have an example visible here, but we know what he's referring to anyway.

What cutter? What software?

There are two likely sources of the 'tags' ---- one is mechanical and the cutter head is physically misaligned (internally, within the black box),  The other reason could be a thing called "OVERCUT" in the software.

I've looked closely, squinted my eyes, even got a magnifying glass out. Still can't see ANYTHING. Anyone else have this problem?  

hehehehe