Sign in to follow this  
express2100

Started AI & PS 30 day trial...

I have been using Graphtec Studio with my MacBook Pro which I do like for its simplicity and the fact that I can cut right from GS but I know I will need more if I want to be successful so I started my 30 day trials this weekend. Yeah I think I'll need much longer than that to get the gist of this software. I thought I was making progress and put out some pretty nice work using GS but now I am totally lost again and feeling greener than ever :)

Time to hit YouTube and research research research. If you guys have time for a little advise I sure would appreciate it. I'm sure I'll be full of questions.

look in the adobe section of the forum. I have written two or three rather lengthy posts helping with the main basics of the illustrator side of things. You will be using a newer version of AI but most of the info will still be applicable. It's really more of an order of operations kind of thing with AI in understanding how AI looks at objects. Once you learn a few of the basics the rest aren't as tough as it looks at first. 

• Like 2

Yup...the learning curve on all these programs is steep and those

30 day trials are barely just the tip of the iceberg.

PLUS, when you are regularily using several programs you start 

getting the commands mixed up...and forget which program

you are working in!

Or is that just old age? :huh:?

I forget..............

Sue2

• Like 1