Sign in to follow this  
stealth

my first sign, well my first anything really

i know its not great and its really plain but i was asked by someone i know to just so a simple white background, black letters with silver shadow and one logo. I personally think its too plain but its exactly how he wanted it ;D

I still need alot of practise tho

shop1.gif

shop2.gif

I think it turned out well.  We had a customer who wanted some shirts made up, to me it was to plain/simple, but he was the one paying for it and he loved it.

Guest Terry

That looks perfect, the customer is right for plain simple. Any more and it's not readable at a speed or distance. To many people load signs like advertising the entire contents of the business.... WRONG WAY. You did great.

yes, and don't forget that anymore than five words or images on a sign is a waste of time and material because we generally don't remember more than that.

bb

Guest fivestar

Excellent job if you ask me.

thanks guys, i was sooo nervous about doing it but i guess everyone has to start somewhere ;D

That looks great,

I know there is alot of things we all can do better for our customers. Like the magnetics I made last night. But sometimes easy is better and some companies have regulations on colors, fonts, and ideas. I will be posting the magnetics later, I think they are plain also, but that is what the customer wants. What they want is what they get, sometimes you can't change thier minds.