Sign in to follow this  
Sal316

Bought a Red Bull drink in the last 12 years?

For anyone that thought they would grow wings, needs to put the money towards a head check. :ph34r:

Lawyers...I went to Jimmy Johns the other day, and there was a note stating that there was a class action lawsuit.  Something to the effect:

"If you purchase a Veggie sanwich, and did not receive a free pickle in the last few years, please give us your information.  Signed: So and So Law Firm - Los Angeles, CA.

gimme a break.

Fine print: (summed up) The max required pay out is 1.3 million to be evenly distributed amongst all who register. To be sent out after the May 2015 hearing. On the day of the announcement over 4 million visited the site and it crashed.

By the time everyone signs up you will be lucky to see a penny. Better off spending your time on vinyl:)

Lawyers...I went to Jimmy Johns the other day, and there was a note stating that there was a class action lawsuit.  Something to the effect:

"If you purchase a Veggie sanwich, and did not receive a free pickle in the last few years, please give us your information.  Signed: So and So Law Firm - Los Angeles, CA.

gimme a break.

I think you can now sue Jimmy Johns sense your sandwich wasn't ready within 1.5-2 sec after ordering it like the commercial. 

The Sky's the limit.