vezman71

Jeresys??? New to HTV.

I put out about 100 jerseys for a flag football league.  About three kids, some of the rougher kids have had a problem with letter pulling up.  I used siser easy weed...do I need to use the Siser Easyweed - Stretch. 

I wasn't sure if maybe my sweatshop worker (aka - my son) was anticipating the timer or if we needed to leave a little longer.  Like I said the few that are there are kids that are pulling and tugging or diving...most of the kids in flag football are just running.  lol 

Thanks for any help, it was my first big order and I'd like to have it again. 

I have not used the stretch yet. I press twice using parchment paper at 290-300 degrees and 19 secs each press, never had a problem that I know of. 

If the material has a lot of stretch one way or both the stretch will make a big difference. What material are the jerseys? 

Hey Wildgoose. I just got asked to do some volleyball jerseys. Polyester I think. Do you recommend the EW stretch or will regular EW work? Thanks. Both types say it will work on 100% poly also.

Hey Wildgoose. I just got asked to do some volleyball jerseys. Polyester I think. Do you recommend the EW stretch or will regular EW work? Thanks. Both types say it will work on 100% poly also.

I use stretch on VB jerseys because they do a lot of it and regular will end up with some cracks. Some of the Stahls' products are also really good. ThermoFilm is super tough and fairly giving rubbery wise. I have heard the Premium Plus is super for sportswear also but have not tried it. 

any suggestions on what to charge per jersey. They are supplying the jersey so all i have to do is cut #'s and team name on front and # on back. One color,no layering.  20 jerseys