Sign in to follow this  
Moody Blue

HELP with SignCut Pro

I cut some decals last night no problem. Set up to start cutting tonight and when I try to send to plotter I get:

"You have cancelled the data transfer to the cutter!

Now in order to stop the machine from cutting, click
the RESET button on the machine"

Happens every time now. I have reset the machine ProCut CR630 and rebooted my Mac just incase. Don't know what else to do. 

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the software to fix the problem. Not sure why it freaked out but its back up and running now  ;D

• Like 1

I am having an issue similar to you. the program works just perfectly, until click cut with cutter....then it freezes, does not respond, and shuts off. it even does this when i try to "test connection"...

should i uninstall, and reinstall the NOT updated version of this program? 

SignCut has excellent live tech support. I always just call and let them walk me through the technical issues. Of course that doesn't help if you are working at some late night hour. Moody, if this repeats I would get in touch with them and have them tweak something. They are really responsive. When I decided to run SignCut on my Summa they built brand new drivers for me because the contour cutting wasn't working right. 

Thanks Wildgoose lets hope it doesnt happen again lol.

KristenMarie i would try that and if it continues give them a call. Their service is great. I used them when I switched from a MacBook Pro running Leopard to an iMac running Mavericks before there was driver developed for it. They were able to manipulate the old driver to work on my new machine. But again they only work "normal hours"...unlike me.

• Like 1