Sign in to follow this  
Doeboy

I'm Back! /MH MK2/SB/Will Pay $$ for help :)

after several years of being in the sign biz (about 6 years) I decided to take a 2 year vacation, I sold my mh50"cutter, all my vinyl, tools and the shop and totally got out.. I guess you can say I got burned out.. well now I'm back! I missed it! I missed the smell of app tape, miss the squeegees miss the smell of rapid tac. and just everything lol. so I'm starting back with nothing but my computer

I purchased MH MK2 last week and got some junk called suresucksalot program that I cant get used to..

(I have searched on here in the SB threads as well as the cutter threads with no luck for 3 hours) :(

I have the original SB that only lets me select a handful of cutters (maybe 8 or so) Then 2 years back I downloaded SBE on a laptop. I have selected all the redsail, roland and all the other machines suggested. on the trouble shooting posts with still no success. (I have been using the USB connecter provided as well as try a universal with no luck)

I never had anytrouble with the SB on the computers before.

So question is.. do I need to totally delete my SB program and reinstall it? if so which version do I download?

What has worked for the MH MK2 users with the SB?

any help is greatly appreciated and I have no problem sending money to someone who can help!

if anyone would like to see my work your more than welcome to follow me on Facebook or Instagram

FB/Joe Martinez

Insta./ __joemoney (2underscoresjoemoney2underscores)

I will post some of my past work soon. if ANYONE is interested in the files of my work im more than happy to share!

Thanks for reading! -Joe

this is one of the most taleneted designers from a couple years back guys - we got some talent returning

• Like 2

Thanks guys! Hopefully I will get it running soon! Im making my desk and work table as we speak! Sucks starting over, but a great motivation rush is going on with me!

• Like 1

for some reason I cannot paste a link on the forums. I got the cutter to work it was 9600. there is an instructional video on youtube titled "installing your uscutter MH MK2 on windows 8."

I forgot I had windows 8. this video helped! I also selected the default copam2500 (spellcheck)