MadHatterGraphix

can someone help me identify this font

I think the font for that is:

Weiss Roman

from Bitstream Weiss.

Also, is that an Ouroboros symbol ? The snake and/or dragon eating itself (depending on the culture), representing rebirth and new beginnings similar to the symbolism of the phoenix. It's associated with alchemy, and some religions. (:

I don't know if this is copyright but u said you were making it so i'm assuming its not because that would be like saying the dragon is copyrighted. But this is about the best i got for now lol If you can edit it in coral or ai to make it better if you want me to re do it i will but this is what i got right now if you have Illustrator you can either auto trace it or just go over it with the blob tool to edit the lines and color. Or I'll just draw it with pen and then scan it in and auto trace it in Ai. If you would like 

Skare thanks your right it's close enough for me now if I could get That symbol done been working on it for 8 hrs and can't get to look good.

I don't know if this is copyright but u said you were making it so i'm assuming its not because that would be like saying the dragon is copyrighted. But this is about the best i got for now lol If you can edit it in coral or ai to make it better if you want me to re do it i will but this is what i got right now if you have Illustrator you can either auto trace it or just go over it with the blob tool to edit the lines and color. Or I'll just draw it with pen and then scan it in and auto trace it in Ai. If you would like 

Untitled-6.svg

post-88021-0-70242700-1409820149_thumb.j

Needs some work, but here's a decent start.

What I did was open the image in a photo editor and made it a simple black and white image then did an auto trace in Inkscape with the smooth corners option set to 0.75.

symbol.svg

post-25571-0-50917000-1409837919_thumb.p

• Like 2

Thanks to the both of you. I guess I was having a bad night with corel because all my attempts failed. I appreciate it. The snake isn't copy righted I have seen lots of the images around. but all real necklaces and way before this game was introduced.

Skare I wish I had your talent mine sucked when I drew mine then again it was late and I don't have talent. See it comes back to your talent. Thanks man

• Like 1