Sign in to follow this  
DNA_Vinyl

Service Truck

Just like doing a pickup but most of it's flat. Difficulty has more to do with the design than the vehicle.

• Like 1

What bout grease and grim from these things....? Thats actually what I was aiming at. duh...

Get a bottle of wax and grease remover for final prep after you think it's clean. Most pickups I do are as dirty as a work truck, sometimes even worse because the co. trucks are kept clean to better rep. the co. image

I agree with Jay. This looks like $$$$$ to me.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="bigmax" data-cid="363095" data-time="1404086980"><p>

I agree with Jay. This looks like $$$$$ to me.</p></blockquote>

My thoughts exactly.

DNA, Did anything ever come of this?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="bigmax" data-cid="363095" data-time="1404086980"><p>

I agree with Jay. This looks like $$$$$ to me.</p></blockquote>

My thoughts exactly.

DNA, Did anything ever come of this?

No I was just asking. I work for a Cat dealer and thats all you really see are utility trucks like that. I have a guy who MIGHT be interested. So I was curious. These things are usally covered in grease, oil, diesel fuel, hydraulic oil...boogers...LOL!

Cleaning is priority, layout can be fun... take a pic, load it to your computer then start laying it out is how I do it.  Then I can print off a picture of what the graphics will look like on the customers vehicle... I can do a couple different ways, then they have options and like that, especially if they have no clue what they want... that is how I've done squad cars, service trucks, fire trucks... lets them see a final and gives you an accurate layout that they can approve prior to starting the job.  Good Luck! 

• Like 1

Cleaning is priority, layout can be fun... take a pic, load it to your computer then start laying it out is how I do it.  Then I can print off a picture of what the graphics will look like on the customers vehicle... I can do a couple different ways, then they have options and like that, especially if they have no clue what they want... that is how I've done squad cars, service trucks, fire trucks... lets them see a final and gives you an accurate layout that they can approve prior to starting the job.  Good Luck! 

Just like signlady says. Place a pic of the truck and draw on top of it. Customers love it.