Hey my name is Angela. I started out with a Sillhouette Cameo, and moved up to an MH 871. I'm hoping my business will grow and allow me to get a more prfessional machine, but for now I'm very happy with my new USCutter.

I mainly do animal type decals, setting up booths at dog shows and horse shows. Just about all my designs are drawn by me then made into cuttable images. Here is an example, it is done from a drawing I did using a pic of, my then, 9month old standard poodle. This was his first duck retrieval lesson.

20140226_203244.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah....I tend to go a lil crazy with detail, but this was going on my own vehicle...lol

I'm slowly going through my designs and removing some detail work, to help with weeding difficulty.....mainly yhe time factor lol

• Like 1

That looks really good. The detail would be a weeding nightmare. Was told once to make the design weed in as few pieces as possible. He was talking about even the letter centers do them in a open font if you can.

Welcome to the page from Montana.

Hello and Welcome from Florida.  Very nice design.

I'm from Southeastern Virginia.

thanks for the compliment, I've loved to draw my entire life and it has been so much fun drawing up designs.