Guest gracewriter

What's the difference between elements and pro?

Guest gracewriter

Now that I've had my signblazer elements a little while I can see where it would be nice if it did some things it seems it cannot do, or rather could be done quicker.  This maybe because I'm a novice or it maybe because I'm getting more proficient.

Can someone tell me what signblazer pro can do that elements cannot?

thanks!

I have both. There are some things you MUST have pro to do...lots of other things that are just plain easier and faster to do with pro.

My suggestion...if you plan on making a business out of this, or ecen a serious hobby,get the pro. At $399 in the US Cutter store,the upgrade is a STEAL.

The regular price directly from Colorchrome is about $2000 AU ( about $1800 USD)

Until I got the pro, I didn't realize how much time I was spending on doing simple things.

Let me put it this way: It will do everthing FLEXI pro will do and MORE at half the price or less.

I have adobe CS, & have ordered signcut with 24" Pcutter.Will the adobe program do what signblazer elements & signblazer pro can do. I'm not sure if this question is correct coz I'm new to all this & computer illiterate.