FlaCutterKing

Hi and Hello....

Hello all....I  haven't partaken in Vinyl in some time(3 yrs)...But.decided to give it another go round..Since having bought two new machines from USCUTTER it has been good days along with bad days but what do you expect right?....Moved from Twin Cities to get away from the crooked society city government and the cost of living is a joke, now in North/South fla till I get a building put together in Green Cove Springs....My primary work is and will be Signs,Wall Decorations, Templates for auto/body shop and Glass etching....Did my homework last couple weeks and don't see anything I couldn't be competitive with the local Sign enterprises and don't see any one doing a lot of Wall Decorations along with Glass etching....Already established 3 spots at local flea markets so guess the rest is left to me....Jacksonville is waiting for someone like me and my wife(she's a wiz on Corel and Adobe)....Anyway I will be readin and listening to you old timer's with yall's comments...Bye now...

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome From the west coast.

Geeze...Been so long since I worked a flea market all day...On a Sunday......Anyway....Hi to all and thanks for the welcome....Soon as I get settled in and organized I will have yall over for a BBQ and a beer....Yall have a good day today and a rotten Monday....See ya..

Welcome from INDIANTOWN, FL. drove through green cove springs a couple times. Looks like a nice place.