Sign in to follow this  
69vw

New Laserpoint Cutter Owner

I have been doing screen printing for a couple of years now and I get a lot of requests for decals of the shirt designs I do (mainly one color prints)  I have used a graphtec from a friends sign shop a few times and decided to buy my own cutter and bought the laserpoint last week.  I have made about 20 different stickers in the last few days and just finished cutting some tribal flames (on  gerber paint mask I vinyl) for a Harley my friend is painting ghost flames on tomorrow.  This is a great cutter and I am very happy with the performance.  I also like the signblazer software that came with it.  I have used photoshop and illustrator for a few years now and signblazer vectorizing/polyline has cut my work time in half.  I still use photoshop to create the intial design but convert everything on signblazer.   

Welcome aboard.  Glad to already hear postive things about your cutter!!

Jenny

Thanks everyone, I will be posting some pics soon but have been reading through the forum first. 

welcome laserpoint brother! i too have nothing bad to say about the laserpoint. i was cutting vinyl within about two hours of unboxing my new love. B) now i can butcher clipart and abuse fonts like crazy! i would also mention that i have literally no graphics experience prior. 

bb