Sign in to follow this  
Ballistic

How To Price Multiple Color Stickers

How do you guys price your Multiple Color Stickers?

Got a few logos that have 2-3 colored squares

In the past i have taken my per SQ IN rate and timesing it by the number of different colors but sometimes it seems like alot for some logos..

Most of us do not make "stickers".  We make high quality vinyl decals.  Because you can get away with charging more for a "decal" than you can for a "sticker"...  ;D

Seriously, though, it all boils down to how much extra material you'll be using and how much additional labor it will add to the job.  If you're adding a single color element to the design and it doesn't need to be perfectly aligned, then I wouldn't add very much at all - maybe an extra 10-20%.

If it's something that is going to require me to spend a lot of time lining up every layer so it's perfectly aligned every time, then it could easily double or triple the cost of a single color design because my time costs more than vinyl does in most small designs.

• Like 3

If I have doubts about per unit decal charges, I usually make one or two, and keep track of the time used.

I have found that it's often hard to justify the extra time, costs, and colors and offered the client alternatives.

• Like 1

Lol i still always mess that up calling them stickers when they are decals lol, well thanks for the input got the estimate sent out!