Vermonster

Graphtec Studio - Trace is not tracing the entire image

I'm a little baffled on this one. 

Was following along with that tutorial and when I make the box around the JPG I want it to trace to set up the contour cut, despite choosing the entire image, it only highlight's half.  I've tried this as an EPS and as a JPG.  I'm pretty sure I'm well within the constraints of 8.5x11

Any thoughts?  It's almost like signcut or one of the other programs that only let's you do so large of an image while in Trial Mode... The thing I don't get is in this screenshot I extended the trace window and it's picking up the registration marks on the bottom, but none of the image just above the registration marks

Pretty much the entire day has been spent on getting this one stupid thing done...and failing

</Frustrated Rant>

post-85924-0-45134600-1398655038_thumb.j

I put your image up on Graphtec Studio and was able to trace the entire area. Messed with the settings to try to simulate your issue and couldn't. Not sure what you have going on there.

I downloaded Graphtec Studio last night, just for the heck of it...   and traced a few images.   It always traced the whole images..   I went to the HELP at the top of the layout screen and read their user manual. 

Studio does that on me sometimes too. Usually moving the image around on the page, rotating the image 90 degrees, or adjusting the size makes it trace the whole thing properly.