Sign in to follow this  
tooler82

Harley Pinstripe

Has any ever pinstripped a Harley? If so, what kind is a good idea? Anybody have a vector?

Every time I see pinstripe on bikes It's paint. May use vinyl for template but always see paint.

Go to express clipart, he's got some of the old Roland pinstripe designs on there. EPS files. Just depends on what ya wanting?

• Like 1

Why search the internet when there's so many helpful people here usually willing to help? I see graphic requests all the time that people have stuff.

Why search the internet when there's so many helpful people here usually willing to help? I see graphic requests all the time that people have stuff.

Because we have different type of people that visit that get different type of help.

first the newbie, needs help with graphics and where to find them - we give them a hand up with direction and how to do it

we have the old timer that occasionally needs some help due to being busy, a difficult design,  or just not feeling well that day but generally this person is here day after day helping others.

the last type we have is the ones looking for a hand out constantly  that makes no effort to learn as others will do id for me and I can just be a leach forever . . . .help slows quite a bit for this one after the pattern is discovered in where and what they post.

it is a community helping others and a community for a large part that likes participation to help each other grow and learn (even old timers learn new stuff weekly)

If you appear to not want to take the most basic steps of finding your artwork (heck I pay excalabur from time to time for big ones I don't have time for and there are many  on this forum that will do pay for vector work) after a short time you will not get the "quick" and great answers you did in the beginning and encouragement on how to do it or find it.

Being part of a team is participation and helping others  - not always being one with the hand out looking for someone to fill it for you.

your choice on what type of member you wish to be and help after that point is decided by the members at large.  good luck

in the army if someone is always stuck in a mud hole and waits for everyone to come back and pull them out every time and then expects them to wash him off and feed him, how is he viewed?

• Like 3

on the vinyl pinstripes on a Harley - everyone has an opinion there.  but then again some will put plastic Chinese aftermarket parts on them to for bling . . . maybe take that leather saddle off and replace with some pleather will add to the look.   at the very least go with a thin cast like 951 so it has a chance of looking like pinstriping. just hard to get that hand done look in vinyl