Sign in to follow this  
Benr98

Siser Vinyl by the foot??

I'm doing a small project and need a couple neon colors, I'm not in the market to buy a whole roll when I only need a foot.  Anyone know where I can get Siser or Thermoflex by the foot??

Thanks.

Jenny

Thank you nonabelle, I have just ordered some vinyl thru them.  Their website wasn't allowing me to order by the foot, I wrote them and now they have fixed the problem.

Jenny

wanted to check them out, but the site is not working -- anybody able to post a working link?

Never mind -- got it -- thanks!

www.specialty-graphics.com

www.signsupply.com

I just ordered for the same reason. Thermoflex Plus. Good deal, good service. Also I just found out about heatpressvinyl.com Seems like a great deal but I think the only neons he had were pink and green.

I ordered some Neon today from Speciality Graphics and they have already shipped it out.  I've never had any problems from them.  Infact I had ordered 3 different neon colors, they ended up calling me today, to see if  I would have a problem substituting Siser Neon green for Thermoflex Plus for no extra cost....which I had no problem with. 

Jenny

Hi Stormy, I am the owner of heatpressvinyl.com and yes its almost true in neons I have blue, pink and green, more neons will come in a short time

Roger