Sign in to follow this  
Dowens

looking for this font

I am new to this and can't figure how or where to get fonts. I am looking for the monogram style fonts

post-85674-0-47658500-1395346611_thumb.j

Just for the record, I wasn't insinuating that font could be found for free @ daFont.com nor

did the poster mention he was looking for free ones.

There are monogram style fonts where I directed.

Mark,

It occurs to me that though we are truly grateful for the "Font Answers" you constantly provide, believe me,

you have helped a lot of folks out of a jamb. How much more helpful would it be for you to give us the benefit of

your knowledge & expertise by instructing us on the ways of knowing & finding fonts?

Sorry for the run-on sentence. And I truly don't mean to offend.

Thank you,

the krow

All I can say is study fonts, thats what I have been doing for 15yrs now, besides doing graphics.

mark-s 

• Like 5

All I can say is study fonts, thats what I have been doing for 15yrs now, besides doing graphics.

mark-s 

I have been at this for about 3 years now and I think I am at the kindergarten level of font knowledge as compared to you mark who are some where up there in the second doctorate stage. You are phenomenal and a HUGE HUGE asset to this forum that I think many take for granted and probably take advantage of (by not doing their own do-diligence before asking). Thank you for all you do!