Sign in to follow this  
DNA_Vinyl

Price Help

I can quote the vinyl fine..its the labor i have a problem with.

my buddy wants just the bear head on his tool box. how do i quote the labor with all the sections?

please spare me the copy write banter... :)

post-72594-0-40385500-1395018881_thumb.j

how do i quote the labor with all the sections?

Just guess how long you are going to take to do it and multiply that by whatever rate you work at. I would guess about double so when it takes 4 times as long your only out half as much. Ha ha! I'd probably say an hour dorking around with it. 

• Like 2

wow, by looking it over.... and the split in the bottom drawers and 3 different colors... this is gonna be an all day job!

SnapOn charged an extra $1200 for it. Do it for $800 and they're getting a steal. I did something more basic with my box and can attest it takes a lot of time to get everything to line up prorperly.

Mine was 1 color but it still takes time to get it all looking right. It was one of the harder things I've done when it came to getting it to look just right. Figure at least a few hours install to be safe.

Mine was 1 color but it still takes time to get it all looking right. It was one of the harder things I've done when it came to getting it to look just right. Figure at least a few hours install to be safe.

ok..few hours...check.

Thanks.