Sign in to follow this  
Pcrat

Printer and CISS Kit arrived!!

Jiffy is pretty good especially if you don't have a resellers license but I can usually beat them from SanMar or sometimes Statononline both of which require you to get set up with them first. Depends on the shirt and shipping. Jiffy gives you discounts for large volumes and free shipping at a lower amount. It's worth doing your homework if your buying very many. 

ok, yea i got a couple few people who want some shirts but yea i better get this down pat first. especially with colored shirts. 

i got some people who I know want black but if it feels like cardboard on there,, whats the point, maybe sub those out..but with colored shirts other than white, wow gonna have to read up on that part with inkjet prints..

I have never noticed any substantial difference. 100% cotton sometimes tends to be a little rougher shirt texture which can effect the look a little. 

I got my sample pack of the Jetwear dark IYA brand opaque transfers. I did one last night and was hoping for better than it feels. I think I'm asking too much out of an inkjet product. It still feels pasty although  noticeably less than the other brands I have so it's probably my new favorite for darks. I put a lot of dark ink on it and will wear and wash a while and see how it holds up.  

Hatter, I find it softer than some of the others I've tried but it still seems stiff to me. Reminds me of the tees I had in the 80's with transfers on them.