Sign in to follow this  
cutme

extra pinch rollers

is there a source for replacement parts for the laserpoint models? i would like to add a modified pinch roller between the two existing ones. by modified, i mean reducing the spring tension so it will just hold the material down in the middle. ken, can i buy one as  a replacement part through you? thanks

bruce blessing

Hi Bruce, yes you can get a pinch roller from Ken. Go to the store section of the site and look for "parts". I added one to my Copam and it was very easy to do and worked out great.

just checked out ht e website. they don't have a lot of parts for the laserpoint. :'(

bb

You can purchase extra pinch rollers through www.uscutterdirect.com

I do not see them on the site at this time, but will make sure they get put back on today because we do have them in stock.

found it! i would also mention that it is in the "p-cut" section as they are similar machines.

bb

found it! i would also mention that it is in the "p-cut" section as they are similar machines.

bb

Same pinch roller for both machines.

if anyone is interested i replaced the spring in the new pinch roller with one i picked up at mcclendons hardware. it is 1 5/32 inches long, 3/8 inch outside diameter, and is 028 wire guage. this spring fits perfectly and makes just the right perssure without making marks on the vinyl. thanks again to everyone here on this forum, for making it what it is.

bb