Sign in to follow this  
D4kustomz

Looking for promotional pens resonably priced

We are looking to advertise our business by going business to business and handing out business cards as well as pens. I am looking to find a place to order about 200 pens with our name on them and number but of course not too over priced as they would be just give away items. And I am sure someone on here can recommend somewhere. Thank you all .

We print them right in house and can get you whatever you need.  If you send me a pm with your budget I will show you what pens you have to choose from.

Either you are a business man or a sports lover we have everything that suits your needs. Check out our extravagant range of custom embroidered shirts, dress shirts, business shirts, uniform shirts, golf and polos t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, caps, scrubs, tote bags, sports bags, briefcases, backpacks, blankets, aprons, towels etc. Our promotions items are best suits for your business promotional needs. We can print mugs, pens, office bags or any other selected item on which you want your company’s sparkling logo to be printed.

please feel free to contact us for more information