Sign in to follow this  
qwikrnu

can i get any response US CUTTER?

I have been trying to get someone to contact me and i have been calling the 425 number with no answer and leaving messages for days now , what am i to do ? return the machine to the adress it was shipped from and pray i get my refund, i dont even have a registration # for the machine or anything. i sent KENIMES a pm but no call. this is my last time askingfor your response , you have my number

He will get with you as soon as he can. By the way you may want to remove your numbers from your post.

I can vouch for Ken on this one, He has responded every single time I have had any query, and I have had a lot. This counts for both online and on the phone. In my experience, people who ask nicely and contribute, have a better chance of getting a positive response.

"i sent KENIMES a pm but no call. this is my last time askingfor your response , you have my number"

lose the attitude and maybe he will call you. In the meantime,how about posting your problem here and maybe someone can help. MOST of the time it is something simple,operator error or incorrect settings,nothing to do with the cutter.

i have posted my problems and have called over and over its going on two months now so there is why i have an attitude

Got your PM, and tried to phone you but got no answer. I sent you another PM requesting a good time to call you when you will answer the phone.

i have caller id and a answering machine and my wife was here, no one has ever returned a call so i will pm you again!

Not even 30 days(registered on 03/17, and today is 04/11)... but "its going on two months now".  ;)

Since it's been 6 days from your last visit/post on the site... I'll just give you a little heads up so you don't make a complete jerk out of yourself(although that already seems to be taken care of)... Ken is out of the office for the weekend to attend a funeral.

i have caller id and a answering machine and my wife was here, no one has ever returned a call so i will pm you again!

I am back now, and will be here all week, probably staying late a few days even. I may have dialed the wrong number, or there may have been a typo when you gave me the number, not sure......but send it to me once more, and I will call you right away.

;)

i will at least say one thing ive called several times and all i got was a answering machine but at leaSt 2 to 5 days later i do get a call back not real good customer service but i do understand that there may be short of stafff and im sure they are working on it and i am also sure ken imes has worked his a_s off for this company and is triing to make it a better company he needs a huge pay raise

I know my self im not the easiest person to deal with if i have a problem  and i call the company i want to be helped right then not days later but like i said before they might be short staffed and i do understand that but in the mean time i have forgotten what i was calling about with the problem  i have even wrote it down and soem times i even misplace the sticky note  with the problem but i try to be as patient as i can i have even emailed several people and they answered some of my questions and helped me WHAT A GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

also i too am waiting on a phone call from ken imes as we speak its been about 3 days now but like i said above may be short staffed  so hopefully soon they can be up and running full staff

Might want to send me a PM as a reminder to call you. I do have some call backs on my list, but not sure if you are one of them. As it stands now, I am returning every call in 24 hours or less.