wesdog

Need SVG of this graphic

A friend of mine created this file and he uses mac stuff and doesnt take into account cut methods lol. Can anyone do something with it so I can cut in Sign Cut Pro? He also doesnt understand that my software hates his use of strokes. I imported into Inkscape but it will not trace no matter how I do it. I know I need to get Corel but it is just too expensive right now especially since I just had to replace my gas pack this week.

TIA for any help.

try this

Thanks for trying but the text looks kinda choppy on my end. I also have an eps he sent me if that is better.

A friend of mine created this file and he uses mac stuff and doesnt take into account cut methods lol. Can anyone do something with it so I can cut in Sign Cut Pro? He also doesnt understand that my software hates his use of strokes. I imported into Inkscape but it will not trace no matter how I do it. I know I need to get Corel but it is just too expensive right now especially since I just had to replace my gas pack this week.

TIA for any help.

I'm gonna leave it to the experts - not sure why the one looks choppy on yours though

Choppy look.

you are correct - bad job on my part - I didn't zoom into that part, , , sorry

I just opened it up and converted all the strokes to objects and then welded them together. No big. Took all of about 39 seconds. I'm not super knowledgeable on Inkscape but you should be able to do the same thing without worrying about trying to trace it. It was already a vector. That would be a good file to practice with. I may give it a try in Inkscape myself. <edit> Well my version of Inkscape wouldn't open that up so I guess that would be a problem! LOL