Would it be worth trying to sell random decals on eBay?

Like animals or spiders, silhouettes of cars and people..stuff like that.

And I don’t mean having them precut, just a picture of it online and maybe an option for color and size.

Hard to sell anything on Ebay anymore, also i think you have to have the items on hand to sell. The market is too flooded with .99 cent deals, and after you pay postage most of the time you end up paying them to take the item. lol you have Ebay fees, PayPal fees, Postal fees.

• Like 1

I just did an ebay search for "vinyl decal" and limited it to items under $20.   "2,696,158 results for vinyl decal"

Unless you've got something really unique, don't count on getting a lot of hits - and if it is unique, expect to see cheaper duplicates within days...

You can make money on ebay, but it's not as easy as many people think...

I sell some small ones (made to order) on eBay but I rely on my custom decals for the real sales. I wouldn't say they are random. All my decals have sales and if they don't, I won't sell them. Way too much competition there. Like OWJones said, you need something unique that stands out. Anyone can copy an animal decal. 

You will see some sellers selling at $.99 and free shipping. 

- .46 for stamp (soon to be .49)

- .30 for PayPal fee

- .03 for transaction fee

- .10 for FVF

= 0.89

Enjoy your dime profit and that's WITHOUT vinyl, supplies, envelope, machine usage and labor.

• Like 2