Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

Finally did something with my website

Well, I finally got around to changing up my website tonight. I ended up just downloading a free template I found online, and changing all the information. So, in a sense... I cheated, but oh well.

I still have a handful of things to add, but what's up there now, is much better than what it was before tonight. I'll be adding some pictures over the next few days.

Please stop by if you care to, and give me some feedback... I'm not scared like Benr98  :)

www.texascustomdecals.com

Glad to hear you aren't nervous  :)

I like the colors!!!

Jenny

looks very good so far! I also like to colors. Websites,like signs,should  be simple and to the point. A lot of clutter only distracts.

Beware the Ides of March.

I like it!

Simple layout and C L E A N...  People only have to look at what they want to by selecting the appropriate Menu button, without having to hash through a lot of clutter (like Bannerjohn said).

Care if I use a similar style?  I have been working on mine recently, (also one of those templates) but after seeing yours, I think the format I am using is too busy!

Thanks for posting-

Kev

Sure... here's a link to the website that I found the template on... http://www.freecsstemplates.org

If you have any questions about setting it up, just send me a PM. I'm not the best html support, but I managed to get mine working, lol.

Excellent! 

Thanks much for the post and the offer- I may take you up it.

Have a great one,

Kev