Sign in to follow this  
BigDon

Another version of SB??

Is there another version of SB available other than Elements?  I have noticed there are quite a few of the options within the program are dimmed/grayed out in the SBE version and would like to get the whole shootin' match so to speak, if available.

-DON-

When SignBlazer company was still in business you could purchase the HotShot or Pro versions. Since the owner Jerry passed away some years ago the company folded and they are no longer available.

"...would like to get the whole shootin' match so to speak, if available..."

Many of us would love to !!!

We can only wish and dream.

Jerry gave me a copy when he was still around. I find that most things can be done with the Elements version. Many of the other features are geared towards printing. There are one or two things that you can't do with elements that are slick.

But the UK version (all cutter version) does have a few more features, that are not greyed out. .  I showed someone else that. 

It might help you.   I have more features under WELD,  for 1 thing.   I downloaded that version years back on my desktop computer. ,  just to help out.  I don't use it personally.

It can be downloaded here.    3rd post down under user CUTME.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/20104-full-version-signblazer-download-all-cutters/

UK version that I showed above is different,   I downloaded it in 2009 from the site I linked to. And a link for the patch.   It has the real Refine drivers on it. And many other cutter brands.  You guys keep  saying use the Redsail  off that copy you have, because Refine is not on it.  Mine also has  6 different Weld functions. which the version UScutter was sending didn't have as many versions.  I don't know what else is different.  It even has my Graphtec FC7000 driver on it.
  There was another guy that hacked the Signblazer elements trial and created that mystat    version.  He was selling it for a while for his time.

Mine says Signblazer6.0.16 Basic  And it is the UK all Cutter version. 

Nope, just Total Weld and Punch Through, all the others are grayed out.

The Redsail 1120C driver is fine with the MH871, never had any issues.

I don't know what else is different,  more features possibly.  as this is the only version that I have seen.   The only way I knew it was different, is because, I was telling someone to use the WELD features, and he said he didn't have those others.  So, I showed him this screen print of mine.  Then he downloaded the UK all cutter version and he was happy. 

Thanks all for the info. I had version 7.xx installed, but it was the US version. I removed it and installed the UK version 6.xx.  I'm not sure if there are any new features in this version or not.  I'm not super proficient with it yet, but I don't see that any of the weld functions are enabled except for "Total Weld" and "Punch Through."  I'm not sure how to test the other options (color weld, etc. - I tried making two objects of the same color and welding them, but the color weld option still was grayed out!) to see if they are available - guess I'll just have to keep working on it.  I know that some other minor options are still grayed out - like mail, poly stars, etc.

-DON-