mingan

signcut problem

Hello im new here.

Well!  im from sweden  and  i need help with my  signcut

I use signut and  inkscape.  and my  cutter is: Arthur CTK1350

My problem is when i cut out from signcut, my letters  got extract.  i do not why  cause  in inkscape it is  perfect , also in signcut. 

But  when i   push the  button  to  cut and everything goes wrong with my letters.   does anyone  know  why ??   in signcut images i use  proportional.7

As  you can se the DG got extract.. i do not  why so please   help.

/ Mingan

post-79757-0-80678600-1385641413_thumb.j

post-79757-0-10134900-1385641427_thumb.j

I don't use signcut but but I'd say your problem is in the height and with settings

Make sure proportional is checked BEFORE makeing any changes to size from the orignal artwork

good luck

MM64 B)

Your format looks a little different from mine but I would try what Mopar suggested and also see what that "use the sign concept" button does. I actually don't recommend resizing at cut time because if you ever have to replace something or if you screw up an install its real tough to remember what you set things at. I build it to scale every time and if there are multiple sizes for a certain customer I label the file with the size in the file name for distant future use. IF I do resize, in my version I watch the numbers and if I constrain the height I make sure the length number jumps accordingly and I've never had a problem like you are seeing. SignCut has a great support team that responds quickly, If you can't figure it out go to the website and put in a request. 

• Like 1

Hello.

I have had sign cut for over two years now, and every now and then I will have to re download it cause it wont open!  Last night I had to do this, But this time its not working like it has in the past.  every time I open sign cut it want me lic # and I have to reset all the settings, and wont open most of my files.!  Anyone on here ever have this happen or know how to fix this?

Thanks

Hello.

I have had sign cut for over two years now, and every now and then I will have to re download it cause it wont open!  Last night I had to do this, But this time its not working like it has in the past.  every time I open sign cut it want me lic # and I have to reset all the settings, and wont open most of my files.!  Anyone on here ever have this happen or know how to fix this?

Thanks

You might have to contact Signcut,  I think it is considered locked out,, for reinstalling too many times.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/47/7/locked-out---transfered-the-software-too-many-times

yep, if you have re-loaded it, the program thinks it's in a new computer and they only allow 5 swaps  during a certain amount of time. If you get in touch with them and tell them what has been going on they will probably re-instate you and hopefully fix the real issue.

Hello im new here.

Well!  im from sweden  and  i need help with my  signcut

I use signut and  inkscape.  and my  cutter is: Arthur CTK1350

My problem is when i cut out from signcut, my letters  got extract.  i do not why  cause  in inkscape it is  perfect , also in signcut. 

But  when i   push the  button  to  cut and everything goes wrong with my letters.   does anyone  know  why ??   in signcut images i use  proportional.7

As  you can se the DG got extract.. i do not  why so please   help.

/ Mingan

Eng; So you are hanging around here as well, haha. Glad to see you and thank you for the good review on the remote Therese had with you the other day!

Swe; Kul att du också hänger här och tack för den fina recensionen på Facebook du gav efter Therese hjälpte dig via remote häromdagen! =)

Hello.

Thanks

Hi,

Did you get this resolved?

Otherwise please contact our live chat and we will help you sort this out. It could be due to many installation as the friendly forum friends said previously and the configuration file might be corrupted. Tell the support agent that Maria sent you and you want them to take a look at your SignCut configuration file and also to check your export plugins. I can put in a support request in our system for you if you like?

Live chat opening hours:

Monday - Friday

CET

Central Europe Time 

10:00 - 15:00

CST

Central Standard Time (US)

11:00 am - 4:00 pm

Best Regards

Maria