RKP

Node edit

I drew out the lettering that i wanted scanned it and cleaned up the best i could in paint. imported into signblazer and i did a test cut to see where i was at. i have some rounded corners that are suppose to be sharp and some of the lines are not the right angle. i know what the angles are but when i hit the angle adjustment it tells me that i have to have two nodes to do this. well how do you highlight to nodes at the same time? how do i square the corners? I expect to see just nodes in each corner so i have remove the one in between because they are all straight lines when i remove the in between nodes the line becomes a arc that is why i just want to punch in the angles.

Square nodes make corners, round nodes make curves.  I could help more if I could see the file.

Jenny

here is the file also on standard fonts like impact what funtion do you use to out line letters and i mean follow the whole outline of each letter in side and out like a pin striped letter?

amp1.SBD

amp1.SBD

To change nodes, double click the image or just select it then click node edit on the tool bar. Then right click the node you want to change and pick which node (corner, curve etc.) you want to change it to. To pick more than one node, select your first node then shift click any remaining nodes.

Hope this is helpful.