petroman2012

Finishing a LARGE trailor

Just thought I would show my latest attempt to do LARGE lettering for 1 of 2 Large trailors that construction uses....The smaller one was out in field so couldn't shoot it..Nothing fancy, just did up for the owner of the company..Of course I made something from it....Have a good week an stay warm, we are getting our first frost warnings in the days to come..

post-36467-0-09533300-1384135268_thumb.j

post-36467-0-36073600-1384135286_thumb.j

post-36467-0-83792200-1384135298_thumb.j

Oh..I didn't install it..The Project Mgr had his hand in it, I helped a little but backed away when he started using windex as a wet-application.....

• Like 1

I laugh every time I see someone using windex and no matter how many times I tell them ammonia and adhesive don't mix they just ignore me and go back at it. Trailer looks good and hopefully nothing falls off from the windex.

nice cuttin petro -  yeh the windex is really a bad idea but at least it was their idea so you can resell when it does fail

• Like 2

Looks good. Yeah when the customer helps anything can happen. As for us staying warm it is more like warm and dry here, we have had snow/rain off and on all month. Did a tow call the other day had 1/2 inch of ice on the road snow and rain all together, three hours in it and got a cold.