KYSIGN

enduraTex Iron On with Heat Press?

I have 10 Yards of enduraTex Iron-On that I would like to use with my heat press. Has anyone tried using it with a press? What time, heat , and pressure did/would you use?

Thanks.

Just type that question into google.

That's the first thing I did. The second was to search here. I have seen the question asked elsewhere but no answer. If you are seeing a result in google then share the link please. Thank you.

The EnduraTex Iron-On is 3.7 mil and Siser EasyWeed is 3.6 mil. The EasyWeed calls for 302ºF/150°C for 10-15 seconds, medium pressure. I think I will give this a try for the Iron-On. I'll test it out and post back in a few days.

I am talking about the EnduraTex Iron-On. It is normally applied using a clothing iron using the cotton setting for `1m 20s.

I wanted to apply it with a heat press which will require different temp and time. I simply wanted to know if any members had success using it with a press and what settings they used. Thanks.

I can honestly say that until I read this post I had never heard of it. Sorry I can't be of help on this 1

you are correct different time as the iron would have to be all over the place . . . personally would use the siser time and temp referenced above . . .like you said

• Like 1

I used the Siser EasyWeed settings 302ºF/150°C for 10-15 seconds (I did 15 seconds), medium pressure. I waited 24 hours before first wash. It seems to work fine. The test shirts I made look great even after ~8 Wash/Dry cycles.

• Like 1