Is it just me, or do the t shirts we get seem to be real easy to stain, or attract soil and dirt? Is there some type of treatment, or something we can apply, after we have worked our magic, to make them a little more resistant, or an I just whining over spilled milk? If I an whining over spilled milk, I will try to condense it!!!

If you play in the dirt, they will get dirty. If you don't, they will stay clean longer!!!

Personally never had anybody complain about the ones I sell and I've sold hundreds if not thousands of them. For me I can't keep a shirt clean and it has nothing to with the shirt, just me.

Don't take my comment to heart. We all have to joke around a bit now and then. I've been using Jerzees shirts and have no problems with them. My customers like how long they last.

Don't take my comment to heart. We all have to joke around a bit now and then. I've been using Jerzees shirts and have no problems with them. My customers like how long they last.

Oh, I know that is why I threw it back like that! Of course, I DO love all my cutter friends!!! But, we get our shirts mostly from Adair, or shirt champ. My girlfriend said I was just whining, there really was no difference, so I guess it's just me!  And just for the record, before I get scolded (I can't believe I haven't already!!!) I KNOW it should have been STAIN, instead of SATIN!!!!! I can't believe SOMEBODY didn't thrash my hide for the typo!!!!! Thanks guys and gals!!! All of you are a great inspiration for me!!! 

Don't you and your girlfriend have something to do with a junkyard? If so you know if you walk within a mile of a junkyard grease will jump out and stain your shirts, don't even have to touch anything it just jumps I swear.

Jaybird, I will tell you what my girlfriends Father told me, about 25 years ago, about this place. He said; "Let me tell you something, mister, some of that $h!t out there MIGHT be junk, but THIS is a salvage yard"! I laughed till my sides hurt! I have never forgotten that!!!

You are absolutely correct about that grease thing! I can walk by it in a store, and get dirty!!! 

• Like 1

My family owns a yard in NY and I spent 4 years working in 1 done here as a parts puller/ tractor operator and yeah the owner would pitch a fit if you called it a junkyard. Then again this place made him a millionaire several  times over.

• Like 1