Sign in to follow this  
karkess

Comment about these forums

I've been all over these boards and first, I have no idea who or even if there are moderators lurking around here.  And second, I have a question for one if he/she reads this. 

There are a lot, and I mean a lot, of really good graphics that are being shared by the members of this forum and I was wondering if there were a way these could all be organized in a database that the members here could access?  It would make life quite a bit easier, but until then, I guess I'll keep snagging individual files here and there.

Thanks,

Karl

As for the moderators it's mainly bannerjohn and he lets the place have a kind of fluid dynamic to it . Personally I like it this way. BTW I never have luck with the seach box so what I do is google forum uscutter whateveri'mlookingfor and it works much better

• Like 2

As for the moderators it's mainly bannerjohn and he lets the place have a kind of fluid dynamic to it . Personally I like it this way. BTW I never have luck with the seach box so what I do is google forum uscutter whateveri'mlookingfor and it works much better

Mainly is right....mostly would be better. I would love to have the time to do what the OP asked....but the fact is, I work for a living and don't get paid to moderate. I do what I can.

• Like 2

You know we love you around here and appreciate all you do to keep this place civilized when necessary. I have wondered though why it ended up falling on just your shoulders since most places have multiple mods to spread the load.

There used to be 3 of us,very active mods. 2 of them left, I stayed.

May be something to think about if the forum continues to grow and evolve. And since I've got your ear so to speak would it be possible to get a sticky for troubleshooting of cutters, mainly MH right now as they seem to have a recurring theme and if we got the info all in 1 spot it would probably make life much easier for those trying to diagnose these issues and get their machines up and running. Not picking on the mh but lately it's getting the most tech requests and a lot of the symptoms are very similar.

May be something to think about if the forum continues to grow and evolve. And since I've got your ear so to speak would it be possible to get a sticky for troubleshooting of cutters, mainly MH right now as they seem to have a recurring theme and if we got the info all in 1 spot it would probably make life much easier for those trying to diagnose these issues and get their machines up and running. Not picking on the mh but lately it's getting the most tech requests and a lot of the symptoms are very similar.

Pick the post and I will sticky it.

Let me dig tomorrow and see what I can find. Thanks, I think a lot of the stuff going on can be fairly easily remedied and make for even more happy cutters out there. Even though we've bumped heads on these machines I think they have the potential to fill a void in the market with some solutions from people who have actually got them running well.

Edit to add: you may win me over yet.